看绯闻女孩学英语 191(在线收听

Lily: Long night?

喝了一整夜?

Chuck: Alfonso made me an omelet.

Alfonso给我做了蛋饼。

I may have washed it down with a Bellini or two.

我可能喝了一两杯贝里尼酒把它灌下去了。

Lily: Your father didn't go for your business proposal.

你爸爸没有同意你的投资计划。

Come on, let me help you.

起来吧,我来扶你。

Chuck: He was born poor. I was born loaded.

他出生贫穷,我含着金汤匙出世。

Lily:Yeah.

是的。

Chuck: But if the only way to impress him is if I started with nothing,

如果一定要从零开始才能得到他的欢心,

then why doesn't he just take it all away?

那他不接受我的想法呢?

Lily: Because he loves you. No good parent likes to see his child go without.

因为他爱你啊,好的父母不希望自己儿女一无所得。

Chuck: I had the idea.I did the work.

我有想法,我肯努力去做。

He tells me I can't be committed and he's the one screwing 25 year olds

他跟我没有责任感,却和一个25岁的女人搞在一起。

when he's supposedly committed to you.

但他应该对你负责任的时候,

Lily: We're newly committed as recent as last week.

我们上个礼拜才刚刚重归于好。

Chuck: I wonder why he was pawing some Asian chick in his limo yesterday.

那为什么昨天,他还在轿车里抱着个亚洲女人。

Lily: How could I be surprised, really?

我怎么会感到惊讶呢?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504569.html