看绯闻女孩学英语 194(在线收听

Dan: See... you curl your fingers into a fist and with simple thrust of force, you knock on the door.

看...... 把手指蜷成拳头,然后轻轻用力,就能学会怎样敲门了。

Vanessa: Hey, I didn't use the fire escape, baby steps. And what are you doing, watching porn?

这次我没有用救生梯哦,慢慢来嘛。那你为什么在看A片?

Dan: It's not porn. It’s art cinema.

这不是A片,这是文艺片。

Vanessa: Oh,from what I saw earlier,you don't need to be doing research.

从我早前的观察看来你不需要再做资料搜集了啊。

Dan: I can't talk about this with you.

我不能跟你聊这个。

Vanessa: I'm curious,though,about the change in your attitude because may I remind you that in your pale, romantic, tortured days, you'd wax on and I quote that sex is meaningful, like art,and you don't rush art.

可是我对你态度的转变很好奇。请容我提醒你在你那青涩,浪漫,痛苦的岁月里。你总是很说激动地说,我引用一下:“性是很有意义的事,就像艺术,是急不来的。”

Dan: That was in, uh, 2005. I was more idealistic then.I was much younger and there wasn't an actual girl who wanted to have sex with me.

那是在,呃...... 2005年,我那时还比较理想主义,那时太年轻了,而且当时也没有女孩要跟我上床。

Vanessa: You're going to lose your virginity.

你打算就这么失去你的处男之身了。

Dan: Ooh, can you...

噢,你能不能......

Vanessa: My friend, Dan.

我的朋友Dan。

Dan: Please not turn my sex life into a country song?

拜托不要把我的性生活变成,乡村歌曲好吗?

Vanessa: It's okay. I'm sure Serena knows what to do what with her vast experiences with boarding school professors, pamplonian bullfighters, best friends' boyfriends...

没关系,我想Serena,肯定知道该怎么做,她有那么多经验,和寄宿学校的教授和潘普洛纳的斗牛士啦,和好朋友的男朋友啦......

Dan: That's enough now.You can go, please.

够了,你可以走了。

Vanessa: But if it were me with you, I'd want you to hide Cedric, maybe get some candles and replace the football sheets.But... take it or leave it.

如果是我和你在一起的话,我希望你把Cedric的海报藏起来。摆点蜡烛,把足球床单换了。不过听不听随你。

Dan: Thanks.

谢谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504572.html