看绯闻女孩学英语 206(在线收听

Blair: After being broken up with my boyfriend for exactly 20 minutes,

与男朋友分手后准确来说是20分钟后

I succumbed to inebriation, performed at a speakeasy and surrendered my virtue to a self-absorbed ass.

我酩酊大醉,就在一间地下酒吧表演还把我的贞操献给了一个自以为是的混蛋

The only good news is that he's a total pig who will act like it never happened.

唯一的好消息是他完全是一头猪,他会当没事发生过一样。

Thank god. Sorry. Truthfully, I'm not even catholic.

感谢上帝抱歉。 说实话,我不是天主教徒。

Father: You don't say.

你不用说

Blair: But losing my virginity to Chuck Bass? None of my friends will ever understand. I'm ready for my punishment.

但是把我的贞操给了Chuck Bass? 没有一个朋友会理解我的。我准备好接受惩罚了。

Whatever you and god think is fair- flogging, fasting, putting that thing with the teeth around my thigh, like Silas.

无论你和上帝想怎么样,这都是合理的,鞭打,禁食,把那些带有牙齿的东西,放在我大腿周围,像西拉斯那样。

Father: How about some food for thought instead? Don't drink. Keep your clothes on.Try avoiding those who might cause you to stray.

来点精神食粮怎么样? 别贪杯了。看好你的纽扣。学会避开那些会使你迷惘的人

Blair: Oh, I plan to. Thank you, father. It was very good advice. You don't grant birthday wishes, do you?

我准备那样做了,谢谢,神父。这是个很好的建议。你不能实现生日愿望的,是吗?

Father: I'm a priest, not a genie.

我是神父,不是鬼怪。

Blair: Well, the next time you talk to him, would you ask him to send my boyfriend back to me?

下次你跟上帝说话时问下他能否把我的男朋友送回我身边?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504584.html