看绯闻女孩学英语 208(在线收听

Chuck: Well, this is the last place I'd expect to find you.

这是我最不希望能找到你的地方了。

Blair: Go away, Chuck. I've been given orders practically from god himself to avoid you.

Chuck,走开。我已经从上帝那里得到指示要远离你了。

Chuck: Would you consider avoiding me over breakfast?

你能在早餐后才远离我吗?

Blair: Sorry, but as is tradition on the day before my birthday, I'm heading to the jeweler's to put some pieces on hold for Eleanor and…

抱歉,但是按照我生日前一天的传统,我要去珠宝店留几件珠宝让Eleanor和......

Chuck: Nate? Oh, I don't think he'll be singing "happy birthday" this year.

Nate? 我认为他今年不会为你庆祝生日了。

Blair: No one knows that Nate and I broke up and it's gonna stay that way so I can fix this and I don't think your best friend would still be your best friend if he knew…

没有人知道我和Nate分手了,这才有余地让我去挽回的,我不认为你的好朋友仍然是你的好朋友如果他知道的话。

Chuck: If he knew how much I enjoyed the removal of a certain chastity belt in the back of this very limo?

如果他知道我有多么的享受,在这辆车的后座跟你第一次做爱呢?

Blair: From this moment forward, the events of last night will never be mentioned again. Is that clear?

从这一刻开始,昨晚的事情不准再提起,清楚吗?

Chuck: Not as clear as the memory of you purring in my ear, which I have been replaying over and over.

没有你在我耳边的呻吟声清楚,我要一次又一次的重复听着。

Blair: Well, erase the tape because as far as I'm concerned, it never happened.

把带子洗掉,因为目前我在意的是它从未发生过。

Chuck: I'll see you at your party tonight.

今晚派对上见了。

Blair: You're officially uninvited.

你没有正式被邀请

Chuck: Never stopped me before.

不要永远拒绝我。

Gossip Girl: Speak of the devil and he doth appear, wearing his trademark scarf. Careful B. Hell hath no fury like a Chuck Bass scorned.

说到魔鬼,他的确出现了,戴着他标志性的围巾。小心,Blair,地狱之火也不及Chuck Bass的怒火旺。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/504592.html