看绯闻女孩学英语 214(在线收听

Blair: I can't believe he told her you guys were gonna do it.

我真不敢相信他告诉她,你们俩正打算做。

Serena: Well, I told you.

我也告诉你了呀。

Blair: That's different. I'm a girl.

那不一样,我是女生。

Serena: Yeah well, so is she.

是啊,她也是啊。

Blair: Exactly my point. But even if she wasn't,

我就是这意思。但是就算她不是,

when you get a boyfriend,

当你有了男朋友,

you become the best friend and the best friend becomes the second best friend.

你就变成了他最好的朋友。

That's just how it has to be if it's ever gonna work.

而最好的朋友变成了第二好的事情都是这样子的。

Serena: Hey, you still haven't told me how Nate's doing.

你还没告诉我Nate怎么样了?

It's all over the news.

到处都是新闻。

Blair: When I talked to him this morning,

早上我和他谈了,

I told him to focus on his family today.

我让他今天多放些精力在家里。

Serena: But he's still coming to your party, right? Here.

但是他还是会来你的派对,对吧?

Blair: I told him not to worry about it.

我让他别管这个,

I mean, only if he's up to it.

除非他乐意来。

Serena: You're such a good girlfriend. B, really.

你是个超好的女朋友。B,真的。

Hey, I'll just pick you up and we can go together

到时候我来接你,我们可以一块儿去,

but I really hope Nate can make it.

但是我真的希望Nate可以来。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505164.html