看绯闻女孩学英语 221(在线收听

Chuck: Are you ready for your present? wow!

你准备好接受礼物了吗?

If you wanted to play rough, all you had to do was ask.

如果你想来粗野的,你要做的就是吱一声。

Woman: Hi.

你好。

Blair: Hi. Hello there. Happy birthday to me. You nauseate me.

你好啊,祝我生日快乐。你让我恶心。

Chuck: All this talk about how you have to be with Nate or the world will end. Face it. It's over.

我们所有的谈话都是关于你和Nate,否则世界就完了。面对它吧,已经过去了。

Blair: You sound like a jealous boyfriend.

你听起来像一个嫉妒的男朋友。

Chuck: Yeah right. You wish.

是啊,你是对的。你倒希望啊。

Blair: No. You wish.

不,你才希望是。

Chuck: Please. You forget who you're talking to.

拜托,你忘记你正跟谁说话吗。

Blair: So do you. Do you...like me?

你也是,不是吗?喜欢我吗?

Chuck: Define "like".

什么叫喜欢。

Blair: Oh. You have got to be kidding. I do not believe this.

你在开玩笑吧,我不能相信这是你说的。

Chuck: How do you think I feel? I haven't slept.

你考虑过我的感受吗?

I feel sick, like there's something in my stomach, fluttering.

我睡不着,我感觉病了,就像胃里有什么东西蠢蠢欲动。

Blair: Butterflies? No-no-no-no-no. This is not happening.

是蝴蝶吗?哦,不会吧,这是不可能的。

Chuck: Believe me, no one is more surprised or ashamed than I am.

相信我,没有一个人比我更惊讶或是羞愧了。

Blair: Chuck, you know that I adore all of god's creatures

Chuck,知道的,我钟爱上帝所有的杰作,

and the metaphors that they inspire but those butterflies have got to be murdered.

以及他们所暗含的寓意,但是那些蝴蝶必须要被扼杀掉。

Chuck: Fine. It wasn't that great anyway.

好吧,不管怎么说它就是不好的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505171.html