看绯闻女孩学英语 253(在线收听

Nate: I just don't get it. I organized everything the way she likes it.

我真不明白。我尽量做到什么都让她满意,

I mean, I even made sure my bow tie matched her dress.

我甚至注意让我的领带配她礼服的颜色。

Chuck: Like the book says, she just not that into you.

就像书上说的,她没那么迷你了。

Nate: Man, I have to find out if she's seeing someone. It's killing me.

我得知道她是不是和别人在一起了,我受不了。

You guys are still pretty close, aren’t you? Could you find out who she's seeing?

你们还是很要好不是吗?你知道她在和谁约会吗?

Chuck: Me?

我?

Nate: Yes. Come on, man. Who better?

没错。拜托,兄弟,谁更好?

Chuck: Who better, indeed.

说真的,谁更好?

Celia: Do you like it here,Mr. Humphrey?

你喜欢这吗,Humphrey先生?

Dan: Well, it’s a little bit like a museum, a little cold, although the water pressure is unparalleled.

这有点像个博物馆,有点冷。不过水压真是不错。

Celia: that's not what I meant, but of course, you would make a joke, that goes to my point.

虽然我不是说这个,不过你可以对我说的话开玩笑。

Dan: Excuse me? Did I Miss something here?

抱歉,我错过什么了吗?

Celia: Oh, yes. The way you feel? It never goes away. It just gets worse.

是的,你给人的那种感觉挥之不去,而且变得越来越糟。

Dan: I'm sorry. Don’t quite...

对不起,我不大......

Celia: You'll always use your dessert fork for your center.

你总是用你的甜点叉来吃主菜,

You'll always feel underdressed, no matter what you wear and at dinner parties it will be as if there's a language that sounds like English.

无论你穿什么,你总给你人感觉不得体,而在晚宴上,感觉上好像说的语言是英语。

And you think you speak it, but they don't hear you, and you don't understand them.

你认为你说英语了,可他们却听不你说的话,而你也不懂他们说什么。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kfwnhxyy/505203.html