《姐姐的守护者》精讲 04(在线收听

JESSE: You ready? Come on. Iet's go.

准备好了吗?来吧,走

Are you sure you want to do this?

你确定你要这么做?

You know you're nuts. right?

你知道你疯了,是吧?

l'll be right back. - All right. l'll be waiting.

我很快回来 - 好的,我等你

CAMPBELL: When Hanna fitzgerald first stepped into my office...

当anna fitzgerald第一次走进我的办公室

l thought she was selling Girl Scout cookies.

我以为她是来推销女童军饼干的

Thank you.

多谢

Oh. my gosh. it's really you. - lt really is.

噢,天哪,真的是你 - 是我

'l'm Campbell Alexander.

我是Campbell Alexander

l have a 90 percent success rate. - Ninety-one.

我的成功率是90% - 是91%

What can l do for you?'

我能为你做什么?

You've seen my commercials.

你看过我的广告

All of them. l mean. that's why l'm here.

所有的我都看过,所以我才来的

Hi. - Please don't touch. Judge is a service dog.

嗨 - 不要摸它,Judge是一只服务犬

What service? - l have an iron lung...

什么样的服务? - 我戴着人工呼吸器

and Judge helps me steer clear of magnets. Judge

帮助我避开磁铁

Please. sit down.

请坐

What is your name? - Anna Fitzgerald.

你叫什么名字?

What can l do for you. Anna?

我能为你做什么,Anna?

That is so cool.

太酷了

l want to sue my parents for the rights to my own body.

我因自己的身体使用权而起诉父母

Would you repeat that. please?

请重复一遍

l want to sue my parents for the rights to my own body.

我因自己的身体使用权而起诉父母

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jjdshzjj/505215.html