《姐姐的守护者》精讲 16(在线收听

SARA: You gotta get up.

起来啦

You haven't been out of that bed in two weeks.

你躺在床上两周了

KATE: l'm tired. - You can do it.

我累着呢 - 你可以起来

BRIAN: It's a beautiful day outside. KATE: No.

今天天气很不错 - 不

lt's sunny. It's gonna be good for you.

太阳很好,这对你有好处

KATE: l'm too sick. SARA: You're not too sick.

我病得很重 - 没那么重

You're depressed. l'm not gonna feed you antidepressants...

你太消沉了,我不该给你吃抗抑郁药的

they're gonna just make you more numb. Now. get up.

它们只会麻痹你,现在,起来

No. BRIAN: Hey. baby?

不 - 嘿,孩子

You want to tell me what's really wrong? - l'm tired. Don't you get that? -

你想告诉我究竟是什么事吗? - 我累了,你没听见吗

l'm sick. and l'm tired. and l'm ugly. BRIAN: Stop it.

我病了,我很累,我很丑 - 不要说了

KATE: Don't you dare tell me that l'm beautiful. because l'm not.

你不敢告诉我我很漂亮,因为我根本不漂亮

Don't you dare tell me that nobody's gonna stare at me. because they will.

你不敢说没人会盯着我,因为他们就会

SARA: Oh. God. - l'm a freak.

噢,天哪 - 我是个畸形

Okay. that's it. BRIAN: It's okay.

好的,就这样了 - 没事了

BRIAN: Come here.

到这儿来

Mom?

妈妈?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jjdshzjj/505227.html