《姐姐的守护者》精讲 23(在线收听

SARA: 'Not too long'?

不会太久?

Not too long what?

什么不会太久了?

Will it hurt? CHANCE: No.

疼吗? - 不

l'll make sure of that.

我会确保这点的

Listen. l don't wanna hear talk like that. okay. honey?

听着,我不想你再谈这个了,好么,宝贝?

You just stay strong enough for surgery. okay?

你只要好好养到可以手术,好吗?

Okay. Mom.

好的,妈妈

CHANCE: Sara. Iet's take a walk. Sara,

出去谈谈

Let me introduce you to someone.

我来给你介绍个人

This is Miss Swearingen. our home health aide.

这是Swearingen小姐,我们的家庭健康助手

Hi. how are you? - Good. how are you?

嗨,你好吗? - 很好,你呢?

l'm good. thank you.

很好,谢谢你

Have you spoken to the Make-A-Wish people?

你愿不愿意和许愿计划的人谈谈?

What is this?

那是什么?

What is this. the 'quality of life' speech?

这是什么,生活质量演讲?

Mrs. Fitzgerald. you might want to consider taking Kate home.

Fitzgerald夫人,你或许会考虑把Kate带回家

No. - Making her comfortable...

不 - 让她过得舒服

What? You think we should take Kate home to die?

什么意思,你想我们把Kate丢在家里等死?

managing her pain. - No hospices.

处理她的痛苦 - 不要提安养院

What do you want me to say. Sara? It's an option.

那你想让我说什么,Sara? 这是一种选择

Look. l know you don't listen to anybody. but it's our job to tell you.

听着,我知道你不会听进任何人 但是我的职责让我告诉你

Death is a normal process of life. You need to acknowledge that.

死亡是生命的正常过程 你必须认识到

No. l don't. Who is this broad? - Have you spoken to Kate?

不,我不这么认为,这个女人是谁? - 你和Kate谈过吗?

You know what she wants? - l don't care what anybody wants.

你知道她要什么吗? - 我才不管谁要什么

We're doing the operation. - What operation. Sara?

我们在做手术 - 什么手术,Sara?

You have an unwilling donor.

捐赠人又不愿意

The hospital won't even allow it anymore without a court order.

没有法院命令的话医院不会再继续了

Your daughter is dying. and you might want to spend...

你女儿正在死亡,也许你会愿意

You think we don't know what's going on here?

你以为我们不知道发生了什么?

some quality time with her. - Lookit. sister--...

花一些好时光陪她 - 听着,姐们

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jjdshzjj/505234.html