《迷失》精讲 07(在线收听

Whatever it was, it wasn't natural.

无论那是什么 都不是自然界的

Does anyone have any sunblock?

谁有防晒霜吗

Yes I do.

恩 我这有

So I was just looking inside the fuselage. It's pretty grim in there.

我刚看了机舱里面 挺可怕的

You think we should do something about the...B-O-D-Y-S?

我们是否该对那些...尸体采取点措施呢

What are you spelling, man, "bodies"?

你说什么那 哥们儿 尸体吗

B-O-D-I-E-S.

尸体

That sounds like a good idea.

好主意

No, they'll deal with it when they get here.

不 他们来了以后会处理的

I'm gonna go out and look for the cockpit. See if we can find a transceiver to send a distress signal.

我要去找驾驶舱了 看是否能找到无线电收发机 发射求救信号

Help the rescue team.

协助救援队

You need to keep an eye on the wounded.

你要照料一下伤员

If the guy in the suit wakes up, keep him calm, but don't let him remove that shrapnel. Understand?

如果穿西装的人醒了 叫他冷静 不要让他拔出那碎片 知道吗

Got it. What about the guy with the leg? The tourniquet...?

恩 好的 那腿部受伤的那个人呢 止血带呢

I stopped the bleeding. I took it off last night. He should be all right.

止住血了 昨晚取下来了 他应该没事了

Yeah, cool. Good job.

恩 没问题 干的好

I'll come with. I wanna help.

我也去帮帮忙

I don't need any more help.

不 不需要帮忙了

No, it's cool. I don't really feel like standing still, so...Excellent.

不 没关系 我不喜欢无所事事 好极了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msjj/506193.html