《迷失》精讲 20(在线收听

That can't be a polar bear.

不会是北极熊吧

It's a polar bear.

是北极熊

Wait a minute. Polar bears don't live in the jungle.

等一下 北极熊可不是住在丛林里的

Spot-on.

说的就是

No. Polar bears don't live this far south.

不 北极熊不会住在这么远的南部

This one does.

这只就是

Did. It did.

曾经是 曾经是

Where did that come from?

那东西哪来的

Probably Bear Village. How the hell do I know?

可能是熊村吧 我怎么会知道

Not the bear, the gun.

不是熊 是枪

I got it off one of the bodies.

在一具尸体上找到的

One of the bodies?

一具尸体

Yeah, one of the bodies.

对 一具尸体

People don't carry guns on planes.

飞机上不允许带枪

They do if they're a U.S. Marshal, sweet cheeks.

美国执行官就可以带啊 美人儿

There was one on the plane.

飞机上就有一把

How do you know that?

你怎么知道的

I saw a guy lying there with an ankle holster, so I took the gun, thought it might come in handy. Guess what, I just shot a bear.

我看到一个脚踝有配枪的人躺在那儿 所以我就拿了枪 想也许用得着 看看怎么样 我刚干掉一只熊

So why do you think he's a marshal?

那你怎么知道他是执行官

Because he had a clip-on badge! I took that too. Thought it was cool.

因为他有一个别针别住的警章 我也拿了 觉得很酷

I know who you are. You're the prisoner.

我知道你是谁 你是犯人

I'm the what?

什么

You found a gun on a U.S. marshal? Yes, I think you did.

你在美国执行官身上找到了一把枪 恩 我相信是那样

You knew where it was because he was bringing you back to the States. The handcuffs were on you.That's how you knew.

你知道位置 因为他要把你押到美国 那些手铐是在你身上的 所以你才知道有把枪在那儿

Piss off!

That's who you are, you son of a bitch. Be as suspicious of me as I am of you.

这才是你本来面目 你个混蛋 咱们互相怀疑

You are the prisoner.

你是犯人

Fine, I'm the criminal. You're the terrorist. We'll all play a part! Who do you wanna be?

行 我是罪犯 你是恐怖分子 我们都可以扮演个角色 你想当什么

Does anybody know how to use a gun?

有谁知道怎么用枪吗

I think you just pull the trigger.

扣一下扳机就行了

Don't use the gun.

别用枪

I want to take it apart.

我想把它卸开

There's a button on the grip. Push that, it will eject the magazine.

枪把下有一个钮 推一下 弹夹就会弹出来

There's still a round in the chamber. Hold the grip, pull the top part of the gun.

枪膛里还有一发子弹 按住那钮 拉枪的上面

I know your type.

我了解你这一类型

I'm not so sure.

我看不是吧

Yeah, I've been with girls like you.

恩 我和你这样的女孩子打过交道

Not girls exactly like me.

没有女孩子和我一模一样

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msjj/506206.html