《迷失》精讲 30(在线收听

Lasagna.

意大利粉

No. No knife and fork for you,honey.

不 你不能用刀叉 亲爱的

What do you think I'm gonna do,

你觉得我能做什么

Stab you and run?

在众人面前刺你吗

Hey,watch we're you're going,buddy.

走路看着点

Sorry. My bad.

抱歉 我的错

Say it. Come on,please? Just once.

拜托 就一次

I really don't want to,dude. I love those commercials.

我真的不想 我很喜欢那个广告

Come on. Just do the australian accent,

拜托 学一下澳洲口音

And I'll leave you alone.

我马上就走

All right. Fine. All right.

好吧

Oi! have a cluckity-cluck day,mate!

老兄 今天你吃了炸鸡了吗

You know who this is?

你知道这是谁吗

This is--this is the owner of mr. Cluck's chicken.

他是Cluck炸鸡店的老板

And he's--and he's back here riding coach

他现在跟我们坐同一架飞机

With the rest of us yutzes! huh? How about them?

你们觉得怎么样

Hey,um,do you mind me asking,

你介意我问一下

How exactly did a guy like you

像你这样的一个人

get to a major corporation?

怎么会有一家大公司的

I won the lottery and I like chicken,

我中了彩票 我也喜欢炸鸡

So I bought it.

所以就买了

Oh. Good.

很好

Good for you.

对你来说真是太好了

You know,you really shouldn't tell people you won the lottery.

你真不应该告诉别人你中了彩票

Yeah? Why not?

为什么不

Cause they'll take advantage of you. That's why not.

因为他们会利用你 所以最好不要

Thanks for the advice,dude,but it's not gonna happen.

谢谢你好心提醒 不过这应该不会发生

It's not,huh?

你怎么知道不会

Nope. Nothing bad ever happens to me.

不会的 我身上从没发生过坏事

I'm the luckiest guy alive.

我是世界上最幸运的人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/msjj/506216.html