《闪电侠》精讲 17(在线收听

Watching over your city like a guardian angel...making a difference...saving people...in a flash.

你能像守护天使一样照看你的城市,改变那座城市,拯救大众,像道闪电一般。

Take your own advice. Wear a mask.

像你教我的那样。记得带个面具。

Cool. Cool.

真酷。真酷。

I've been going over unsolved cases from the past nine months, and there's been a sharp increase in unexplained deaths and missing people.

我查阅了过去九个月以来的悬案,发现不明原因的死亡和人口失踪数量急剧上升。

Your metahumans have been busy.

你们所谓的超能力者可真忙碌。

Now, I'm not blaming you. I know you didn't mean for any of this to happen.

我不是在责怪你们。我知道你们不是有意造成这一切的。

I know you all lost something.

我知道你们都失去了一些东西。

But I need your help to catch Mardon and anyone else out there like him.

但我需要你们帮我抓住马登,以及其他像他一样的恶人。

But I can't do it without you.

没有你们的帮助我不可能做到。

If we're gonna do this, I have something that might help.

假如我们要出手,我有样东西也许能派上用场。

Something I've been playing with. Designed to replace the turnouts firefighters traditionally wear.

是个我一直在捣鼓的东西。是被设计出来替代传统的消防队员制服的。

I thought if S.T.A.R.Labs could do something nice for the community, maybe people wouldn't be so angry at Dr. Wells anymore.

我本想着如果尖端科研实验室能服务一下社区,这样也许大家就不会这么恨哈里森·威尔斯博士了。

How is it going to help me?

这能怎么帮到我?

It's made of a reinforced tripolymer.

这是由加强版的三嵌段高分子制成的。

It's heat and abrasive resistant, so it should withstand your moving at highvelocity speeds.

隔热耐磨,所以它应该可以承受你的高速运动。

And the aerodynamic design should help you maintain control.

而它的空气动力设计应该能让你更好地控制。

Plus, it has builtin sensors so we can track your vitals and stay in contact with you from here.

另外,它还有内置传感器,方便我们记录你的生命体态并且在这里和你保持联络。

Thanks.

谢了。

Now how do we find Mardon?

那么我们要如何找到马登呢?

I retasked S.T.A.R.Labs satellite to track meteorological abnormalities over central city.

我重设了尖端科研实验室的卫星,用以追踪城里的气象异常现象。

We just got a ping. Atmospheric pressure dropped 20 millibars in a matter of seconds.

我们刚刚收到一个信号。数秒内大气压下降了20亳帕。

I've tracked it to a farm just west of the city.

我追踪这个信号到了城西的一个农场。

I'm not saying Mardon is alive.

我不认为马登还活着。

But if he was, this is the last place him and his brother hid out.

但假如他真的没死,这儿就是他和他兄弟最后的藏身之处。

Let's go.

走吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507632.html