《闪电侠》精讲 20(在线收听

Barry?

巴里?

I didn't think there was anyone else like me.

我还以为不会有人像我这样。

I'm not like you.

我才不像你。

You're a murderer.

你是杀人犯。

Barry?

巴里?

It's over. I'm okay.

结束了。我没事。

What you can do...it was the lightning bolt?

你的这种能力是那道闪电造成的吗?

More or less.

差不多吧。

I'm sorry, Barry. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. And I called you crazy for chasing the impossible.

我很抱歉,巴里。我很抱歉我没有相信你。我还因为你坚持真相而说你疯了。

But you really did see something that night your mom died. And your dad is innocent.

看来你母亲去世那晚你的确看到了什么。而你父亲也的确无辜。

I need you to promise me something. I don't want you telling Iris about anything you can do, any of it.

我希望你向我保证。我希望你不要告诉爱瑞丝关于你能力的事,一个字都别说。

I want her safe. Promise me.

我希望她安全。向我保证。

Yeah.

我保证。

Hey, Slugger.

你好啊,小拳王。

You've been calling me that since I was 11. Funny thing is, I finally got into a fight today.

我十一岁后你就一直这么叫我。说来有趣,我今天总算跟别人真正打了一架。

You just got out of a coma. I'm not sure you should be picking fights. Did you win?

你昏迷刚刚醒过来。现在就急着去惹事打架不太好吧。你赢了吗?

Yeah, I did.

没错,我赢了。

You didn't kill mom.

妈妈不是你杀的。

You know I know that, right?

你知道我是相信你的,对吧?

You believing me is all I need.

你相信我已经足矣。

You're not gonna be in here much longer.

你不会再在里面待很久了。

Whoever killed mom...whatever killed her...I think I finally have a way to find them, to stop them.

不管是谁是什么害死了妈妈,我总算有办法找到元凶去阻止他们了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507635.html