《闪电侠》精讲 21(在线收听

Barry, we've talked about this. It's time to let it go.

巴里,我们已经谈过了。是时候放手了。

You have got to stop worrying about me, and live your life.

你不能老是这样担心我了,你得过自己的生活。

For the first time, I feel like I finally can.

我头一次感到我能拥有自己的生活了。

The truth is, ever since the night mom died, I've been stuck in one place, missed out on a lot of things.

事实上,自从妈妈去世以来我就从未释怀过,因此错过了许多美好。

But I'm different now. I've made some new friends.

但现在不同了。我交了许多新朋友。

They're helping me find my way...Why is it shaped like a lightning bolt?

他们帮我找到前行的路,为什么要做成闪电状?

So it's not boring.

这样更有趣。

To finally move forward.

而我也总算能向前看了。

You remember when you wanted me to change my name so I wouldn't have to deal with people knowing you're my dad?

你还记得吗?你曾想让我改名字,这样别人就不会知道你是我父亲。

I'm glad they know. I'm so proud to be your son.

我想让他们知道。我作为你的儿子无比骄傲。

I love you, son.

我爱你,儿子。

I love you too, dad.

我也爱你,爸爸。

My name is Barry Allen, and I am the fastest man alive.

我是巴里·艾伦,是现今世上速度最快的人。

A friend recently gave me the idea for a new name.

我受到一位朋友的启发,想到一个新名字。

And something tells me, it's gonna catch on.

而我能感觉到,这名字会非常流行。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507636.html