《闪电侠》精讲 23(在线收听

Everybody's out.

人都救出来了

What else you got for me, Cisco?

还有什么吩咐吗,西斯科

Barry, it's Caitlin.

巴里,我是凯特琳

Hey, Caitlin.

凯特琳啊

How's your day?

你好啊

Get back to S.T.A.R. Labs. Now.

马上回尖端科研实验室

On my way.

这就回去

Have you both lost your minds?

你们俩都疯了吗

Who do you think you are?

你们以为自己是谁

Well, I'm the eyes and ears, and he's the feet.

我负责眼观六路耳听八方,他负责跑步救人

This isn't funny.

一点都不好笑好吗

You could have gotten yourself killed.

你这样会害死自己的

You can't be running around the city

你不能跟什么超音速消防员一样

like some supersonic fireman.

去市里火灾现场救人

Why not?

为什么不行

This is what we talked about:

我们不是说过了吗

Me using my speed to do good.

要用我的速度做好事

We talked about you helping us contain

我们说的是你来

other people who might have been affected

帮我们控制其他可能

by the particle accelerator explosion.

被粒子加速器爆炸影响到的人

Meta-humans.

是去对付超能力者

And aside from Clyde Mardon, we haven't found any.

除了克莱德·马登,我们还没找到别人

People in this city still need help.

这座城市的人仍然需要帮助

And I can help them.

我能帮他们

We can help them.

我们能帮他们

Will you please say something?

你能说句话吗

I think what Caitlin is saying,

我觉得凯特琳的意思是

in her own spectacularly angry way,

她以这种独特的生气方式想说的是

is that we are just beginning to understand

我们才刚开始了解

what your body is capable of.

你身体的能力

Not to sound like a broken record, Mr. Allen...

不是我跟你唠叨,艾伦先生

I do caution restraint.

我觉得还是谨慎克制为妙

Dr. Wells...

威尔斯博士

I doubt restraint is how you got to be the man you are today.

你就是因为克制才取得现在的成就吗

In a wheelchair and a pariah.

我现在是坐着轮椅被社会遗弃的人

Lack of restraint is what made me these things.

正是因为缺少克制,我才落得如此下场

Know your limits.

量力而行

Don't expect me to patch you up

你弄坏什么的时候

every time you break something.

不要每次都指望我帮你

Hey, uh... anything happen out there today?

你去救人的时候发生什么事了吗

The sensors in the suit were kicking back

你衣服上的传感器返回了

some weird telemetry,

一些奇怪的遥感数据

like your vitals spiked for a few seconds.

好像你的身体指数出现了几秒的骤增

Never felt better.

我感觉很好啊

Hey, Joe, everything all right?

乔,一切都好吗

Great. I got a fresh crime scene...

好极了,我在案发现场

a dead body...

有一具尸体

detectives interviewing witnesses...

警探正在询问目击者

Miles of that yellow tape stretched over everything.

黄色警戒线已经拉好了

I'm only missing one thing. Can you guess what that is?

只差一个人了,你猜是谁

I'll be right there.

我马上就到

My day job beckons.

工作召唤我了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507638.html