《闪电侠》精讲 36(在线收听

Something out there is saving people.

有什么在救这些人

I thought you were taking journalism,

我以为你想写的是新闻

not science fiction writing.

不是科幻小说

Ever since I have known you

从我认识你开始

you have believed in the impossible.

你就一直坚信一切皆有可能

What if you were right?

如果你没有说错呢

What if you were right about the night that your mom died?

也许你母亲去世那晚的事你说的是对的呢

Look, I told you I'm through.

我说了,我不干了

I know, but you need to get to S.T.A.R. Labs

我知道,但你得来一趟尖端科研实验室

right now.

马上

Barry, it's okay. It is not okay.

巴里,没事的。怎么可能没事

Black is here, and he's just... standing there.

布莱克在这,而他就只是站着

That's not him, is it?

这不是他吧

It's one of his replicates.

这是他的一个复制品

How did you get it?

你们怎么弄到的

I grew him.

我培养出来的

I isolated a sample of Black's blood from you suit

我从你衣服上分离出了布莱克的血样

to see if I could trigger the in vitro cultivation process

试着能不能触发体外培养机制

and learn how Black multiplies.

以便研究布莱克的增殖

So I exposed the target cells to a protein gel,

所以我把靶细胞嫁接上了蛋白凝胶

and they began replicating...

结果它们开始自我复制

into that.

成了这样

Why isn't he...

他为什么

it doing anything?

它为什么不动

We did a brain scan.

我们做了一个大脑扫描

Involuntary motor functions are active, little else.

只有无意识运动机制有活动,别无其他

We think it's acting as a receiver.

我们认为它只是个接受器

The clones are an empty shell without Black.

没有布莱克,克隆体只是空壳

Shut down the real Black,

只要打倒真的布莱克

and you might shut them all down.

可能就能一次打倒所有克隆体

But how do we know which one's the real Danton Black?

但我们怎么知道哪个是真的丹东·布莱克呢

That occurred to me given your own passing out.

我是因为你自己出现的昏迷才想到的

Black has limits, just like you.

布莱克的能力有限制,就像你一样

Controlling all of those clones

要控制所有克隆体

must require a tremendous amount of physical strength.

肯定要消耗巨大的体力

So, look for the one showing signs of weakness or fatigue.

所以显示出疲惫虚弱的迹象的那个

He's the prime.

就是本体

Just a theory...

这只是个理论

but one you might want to put to the test, Mr. Allen.

但你也许愿意实践一下,艾伦先生

Plus, I whipped up these high-calorie protein bars

还有,我做了这些高卡路里蛋白块

for you to keep your metabolism up.

以便你能维持新陈代谢

Any more of them?

还有其他的吗

Nope.

没了

Why did it start moving?

它怎么突然动了

The prime.

是本体

My guess is, the prime is on the move.

我想应该是本体下了命令

This one heard the summons to battle.

它也收到了战斗的召唤

And I know where he was summoned to.

而我知道它们正被召唤去哪里

Stagg industries.

斯塔格工业

You should call it in.

那赶紧呼叫警员啊

Police can't fight this.

警方没法对付此事

What Black's become, like Mardon...

像马登一样,布莱克的能力

beyond me.

我应付不了

Maybe way beyond them, too.

警方应该也应付不了

The only person it's not beyond

唯一一个能应付的人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507651.html