《闪电侠》精讲 37(在线收听

is you.

就是你

You gotta do this. I get it.

你需要这么做,我明白

So for once in your life, do what I tell you to do.

所以就这一次,你就听我一句话吧

Go stop him.

去阻止他

Just get me those figures by morning, okay?

明早把结果给我,行吗

Freeze. Don't move.

站住,不许动

Hello, Danton.

你好,丹东

Goodbye, Simon.

再见,西蒙

Stay here.

待在这儿

I know Stagg stole your research,

我知道斯塔格偷了你的研究成果

but that doesn't give you the right to murder.

但即使如此,你也无权杀人

You think this is about my job.

你以为我就是为了工作复仇吗

This is about Elizabeth.

我是为了伊丽莎白

She was my wife.

我的妻子

She had a degenerative coronary disease.

她患上了冠状动脉退化

She'd been on the transplant list for years, but...

已经在移植名单上许多年了,但是

time was running out.

她没有时间了

So if I couldn't get her a new heart...

所以我既然没法儿给她弄到新的心脏

You were gonna grow her one.

你就想给她培植一个

I was so close.

我马上就要成功了

Until Stagg stole my research.

可是斯塔格偷走了我的研究

So he could reap the glory.

就为了能获得荣誉

And I got to bury my best friend.

而我只能眼看着最好的朋友死去

Now...

现在

I'm alone.

我已经孤家寡人了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/507652.html