《闪电侠》精讲 42(在线收听

He's got a gun. Look out!

他有枪 小心

Where'd he go?

人呢

What the

搞什么...

Key's in the mailbox.

钥匙在邮箱里

I'll see you later. Bye.

那我们一会儿见 拜拜

Eddie says hi. Nice of him.

艾迪让我代他问好 真贴心啊

You wanna grab a bite?

你想吃点东西吗

I'm feeling a little famished.

我快饿死了

After the mongolian barbecue we had before the movie

我们看电影前吃了蒙古烤肉

And the extra large popcorn you had at the movie?

看电影的时候你吃了超大份爆米花

How are you not fat?

这么吃你怎么不胖呢

I've been jogging.

我一直在慢跑锻炼

Oh, okay.

好吧

Why so public a meeting, uncle?

为什么在人这么多的地方见面 叔叔

We're dining out to show our enemies we're not afraid.

我们在外吃饭 好向敌人表明我们并不害怕

Relax, nephew.

放松 侄子

We've replaced the windows with bulletproof glass.

窗户玻璃已经都换成防弹玻璃了

Close it up.

关上吧

Come.

过来

Have a drink.

喝一杯

Our own drivers are ripping us off.

我们自己的司机在偷我们的东西

Someone is paying them

有人花钱雇他们

To steal from us.

偷我们的东西

None of you will sleep until we find out who.

除非找出是谁 否则你们谁都别想睡觉

And then those thieves...

然后那些贼...

those thieves...

那些贼...

will draw

就都

Their last breath.

死定了

Uncle!

叔叔

Where'd you cut him off? So we cut him off at eighth.

你们在哪里抓到他的 在第八大道那边

I mean, the perp was in the backseat of the cruiser

我们都没弄明白是怎么回事 那个罪犯

Before he even knew what happened.

就已经在我们巡逻车的后座上了

Congratulations, paulson,

恭喜啊 鲍尔森

On that arrest last night.

恭喜您昨晚逮捕成功

Hell of a job. You come by later, joe. I'll give you a driving lesson, okay?

非常精彩 回头来我这 乔 我教你开车 好吗

Wasn't even him last night. It was me.

昨晚根本不是他 是我

I figured.

我猜到了

I just didn't realize

我之前还没意识到

You were helping people for the glory.

原来你帮助别人是为了荣誉

It's not like I want a museum built in my name.

我并不是想让人们以我的名义建一座博物馆

Keeping what I can do a secret from iris and everyone, It's harder than I thought.

向爱瑞丝还有其他人隐瞒自己的能力比我想象中更困难

I know, but it is safer that way.

我知道 但这样更安全

Besides, me and you got work to do.

再说 我们还有工作要干

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508144.html