《闪电侠》精讲 56(在线收听

So we're just supposed to get used to working above a makeshift prison housing evil people with superpowers.

这么说我们要适应在关着超能力坏蛋的临时监狱上面工作.

You'd be surprised what you can get used to, caitlin.

你会意想不到你能适应什么 凯特琳

Caitlin. Could I talk to you for a second?

凯特琳 我能跟你聊会儿吗

Sure. What's up?

当然可以 什么事

It's about the night that ronnie died. I...

是关于罗尼死的那晚 我……

Look, cisco, I'm okay. I thought coming down here would undo me,

西斯科 我没事 我以为来这里工作我会解脱

But thinking about what ronnie did to protect us...

但想到罗尼为了保护我们所做的事

It just made me love him more.

却使我更爱他了

Come on. I need ice cream or a drink. Let's see which one we hit first.

走吧 我想吃冰淇淋或喝饮料 看我们先遇到哪个

Joe's gonna be okay.

乔会没事的

You know, lately I've been thinking about mom. A lot. I miss her.

最近我一直在想妈妈,很想她,我想念她

Did I ever tell you about the time you learned to walk?

我跟你说过你学走路的那段日子吗

A couple times.

说过几次

Everyone was walking before you. All the little babies running around the neighborhood, not you.

大家都比你先学会走路,所有的小孩都在小区里跑来跑去,只有你不行

But your mom was never worried. She just said, "he'll walk when he has someplace to go."

不过你妈妈并不担心 她只是说“他只要有要去的地方他就会走路了”

And sure enough, the first time you took a few steps, You moved so quick, you didn't just walk,

果然 你第一次迈开步时,你动得特别快,你不止是在走路

You started... to run. And you ran to your mom, barry.

你已经开始跑了 你往你妈妈那里跑去 巴里

Right into her arms.

直接跑到她的怀里

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508158.html