《闪电侠》精讲 59(在线收听

Where's the nearest hospital?

最近的医院在哪里

St. Andrewsseven blocks north, two east.

圣安德鲁斯医院 往北七个街区 再往东两个

Call the ER, tell them they have an incoming GSW.

打电话给告诉那里的急诊室有受枪伤的人要过去

Let's go. I want this locked up all the way to the end of the block.

快去 把这条街区从头到尾都封锁起来

Tow truck was stolen.

两辆货车被抢

Driver of the armored car is in a stable condition at St. Andrews, and no one's exactly sure how he got there.

装甲车司机现正在圣安德鲁斯医院情况稳定,大家都不知道他是怎么过去的

Did you check the security cameras?

检查过监控录像了吗

Camera's storage drive was stolen. Guys are pros.

摄像头存储驱动被偷了,这帮人很专业

Everything's still here, including what I think they were after, the Kahndaq Dynasty diamond.

东西都还在,包括我以为他们要抢的康达克王朝钻石

It was on its way to Central City museum for exhibition.

它正在运往中城博物馆展览的路上

Right, Iris is trying to talk me into going.

对 爱瑞丝还想让我跟她一起去呢

I'm not much of a museum guy, but when she really wants to do something

我对去博物馆什么的不感兴趣,但是要是她铁了心要做什么...

I'm just going to walk away now.

我还是走吧

Sorry, Captain. I was at the hospital visiting a friend.

抱歉队长,我去医院探望朋友了

There's nothing missing. It looks like someone interrupted a robbery.

什么都没少,好像是抢劫时被人妨碍了

Guard says there was three of them. Actually, there was four.

守卫说有三个人,其实是四个

I mean, that's how many I would bring if I were doing a robbery of this nature.

我是说 如果我想抢这种车,那我肯定会带四个人一起

That's definitely a four guy truck.

那辆车一看就是四人坐的

A driver, two more to cover the guards,

一个司机 两个人搞定守卫,

and somebody used liquid nitrogen to crack open this door, so four bad guys.

还有另一个人用液态氮开车箱门,所以一共四个人

Thank you, Mr. Allen, for your brilliant insight.

艾伦先生 谢谢你洞察力如此厉害

For somebody so fast, you're a little slow on the improvising.

你速度那么快,随机应变的本事可有点慢啊

Did you see anything that could help us catch these guys?

你看到什么可以帮我们抓到这帮人吗

Yeah, one of them lost his mask. I saw his face.

其中一个人面具掉下来了,我看到他的脸了

So look through these mug shots of Central City's most wanted, and see if you can find our guy.

你看看这些中城重要通缉犯的面部照片里面,有没有我们要找的人

That's him.

就是他

Damn. Leonard Snart.

我去,莱昂纳多·史纳特

Leonard? That's almost as bad as Bartholomew.

莱昂纳多 这名字就跟巴塞洛缪一样难听

Snart ain't sexy, either.

史纳特也不怎么样

Snart's father was a cop. Was a bad cop.

史纳特的父亲之前是个警察,是个坏警察

Took his anger out on his kids until he went to prison.

他喜欢拿自己的孩子出气 直到后来进了监狱

Snart's dad's in prison too? We should start a club.

史纳特的爸爸也在监狱里吗?都可以开个俱乐部了

He shows up, like, every six months. He cases a job for weeks before he makes his move.

他大约每半年出现一次,行动之前一般会研究很长时间

Then, he does the jobgets away.

然后动手,再逃跑

That's before the streak was around.

那是在那道闪光出现之前

Did you just refer to yourself in the third person?

你刚才用第三人称称呼自己了吗

I referred to the streak, which I'm pretty sure I can top. I've been thinking of a new name.

我说的是那道闪光,很显然我比闪光厉害,我一直在考虑新名字

What do you think about the Fla

你觉得闪电...

Coffee break.

喝咖啡休息了

Thought I would bring Central City's finest java over to Central City's finest.

我要把中城最棒的咖啡带给中城最厉害的人喝

Thanks. I'm off caffeine.

谢谢 我戒咖啡因了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508161.html