《闪电侠》精讲 103(在线收听

Don't talk about my dad!

不许你这么说我父亲!

Or what? Is he gonna murder me, too?

不然呢?难道他也会杀了我?

Looks like you were born to take a beating, Allen.

看来你天生就是挨打的料啊,艾伦。

Allen. Hey, Allen. Hey.

艾伦。艾伦,你好。你好。

You okay? Hey, yeah. Sorry, Eddie. Listen, I saw something last night. I just can't get my head around. Uh-huh?

你没事吧?没事,不好意思,艾迪。我昨晚看见了些东西。它们在我脑海里挥之不去。嗯?

I fired a dozen rounds at our car thief, and it was like they sparked off of him.

我朝那个偷车贼开了好几枪,但是他脸上只冒出了几点火花。

Ha, I mean, he must have been wearing some kind of body armor.

说不定他一定是穿了某种护甲。

On his face?

难道脸上也有护甲吗?

Barry. Hi, babe, I saw the news. Are you okay?

巴里。亲爱的,我看到新闻了。你还好吗?

Yeah, I'm fine, which you would know if you checked your messages.

我没事,你要是看到留言就会知道了。

I tried you three times. Sorry.

我给你打了三次电话。抱歉。

I had to work late.

之前工作到很晚。

Um, so I heard that the streak saved a kid. Any comment, detective?

听说那道闪光救了一个孩子。有什么想说的吗,警探?

All I know is our perp got away, but Barry here is gonna help me find him. Yeah. Fine.

我只知道歹徒逃跑了,不过巴里会帮助我找到他。没错。好的。

I have other sources.

我有其他线人。

I will see you tonight. Bye. Bye.

今晚见。再见。再见。

What is going on with you two?

你们两个怎么了?

What do you mean?

什么意思?

Nothing, it's fine. It's, it's fine. I don't know. Okay.

没事,没什么,真没事。我不知道。好吧。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/sdxjj/508539.html