《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 梵高的信(在线收听

Causing trouble again I see.

看来你又惹事儿了

You dropped your letter outside.

你把信落在外面了

It's not my letter.

那不是我的信

It's Vincent's.

是文森特的

It's to Theo Van Gogh.

这信是给提奥·梵高的

That's Vincent's brother, isn't it?

他是文森特的弟弟吧

Yeah, Vincent left it behind.

对 文森特把信给落了

His old landlord Geno was having a clear out and found it.

他的前房东吉诺打扫房间时发现的

So he gave it to my father

房东把信交给了我父亲

I have to deliver it.

我父亲让我把信送过去

and father told me Like it's my business.

跟我有什么关系

My job is to bash metal into shape,

我就是个做铁匠活儿的

not deliver letters.

不是送信的

Help yourself why don't you?

你刚才拿得很顺手啊

Well he doesn't need it, does he?

反正他也喝不了了 对吧

I don't see the point in delivering a dead man's letter.

真不懂一个死人的信还有什么好送的

Your father just wants to pay his respects.

你父亲这是为了表达对他的敬意

What for?

图什么

What did that nobody ever do for us?

知道那个家伙怎么害我们家的吗

Making my family hated when my old man refused to sign that petition.

他害得每个人都恨我们 因为我父亲不愿在请愿书上签字

To throw him out of the town...

把他从镇上赶出去...

I signed it.

我就签了

And, that's well and good, he was mad.

赶走了他才好 他疯了

He wasn't. He was an interesting man.

他没疯 他这人其实挺有意思的

Things only got strange when that friend of his Gauguin cames.

但是他的朋友高更来了之后 他开始变得古怪了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/508970.html