《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 为了文森特(在线收听

So why are you here?

说吧 你为什么来这里

Where else would I be?

那我应该去哪儿

Oh, I don't know

我不知道

let's see.

我想想

Sailing around the world,

驾船环游世界

catching a thief,

追捕窃贼

chatting up a pretty girl.

还是搭讪漂亮女孩

Because I want to do something

我只想做点事情

for Vincent.

为了文森特

I'm sure there's a lot you can do for him now that he's dead.

他已经不在世上了 你还问他做什么

I heard you take flowers to his grave everyday.

我听说你每天都带着花去他的墓前

Isn't that doing something for Vincent

这不也是为他做什么吗

even though he's dead?

虽然他已经不在了

Oh that.

你说这个啊

I just do that out of respect.

我那只是一种悼念

He was a great artist, he liked flowers.

他是伟大的艺术家 他很喜欢这些花

Still seems real nice of you.

你一定很善良

You must've been friendly.

你们俩关系一定很要好吧

I wouldn't say so.

那倒不是

He was here to see father.

他是来找我父亲的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/509574.html