《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 向警官打听情况(在线收听

You're the lad that was asking about the Dutch guy that shot himself.

你就是来打听那个自杀的荷兰人的小伙子

Yeah he's a friend of my dad's.

是的 他是我父亲的朋友

You know my dad's a postmaster.

你知道我父亲是一个邮政局局长吗

Strange company for a respectable man like a postmaster to keep.

这种奇怪的朋友 不像是德高望重的邮局局长会结交的

Not really.

也不全是

Vincent generated more letters than a town,

文森特寄出的信比整个镇的人还多

so it was sort of a business relationship.

所以他们算是业务关系吧

So what business do you have here'?

那么你来这里做什么

I have an appointment with Dr.Gachet

我约好了加歇医生

to talk about Vincent.

想了解一下文森特的情况

I had me eye on him right from the start.

从一开始我就注意他了

Don't worry it'll be all right.

梵高先生 没事的

I'll have a little look around.

我到处看看

So when I come in on Monday morning to hear

所以礼拜一早上我一进旅馆 听说

he'd shot himself, I'm not surprised.

他开枪打了自己 我一点也不意外

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/510149.html