《至爱梵高·星空之谜》精讲 他很想死(在线收听

Have you been talking to Mazery?

你和马泽里聊过了吧

You heard his tale of how the angle of the bullet was all wrong,

你听他瞎掰了什么子弹的角度完全不对

that nobody shoots themselves in the stomach?

人不能朝自己的肚子开枪

Well yeah.

嗯 对

What's to stop Vincent from doing something improbable?

文森特发起疯来谁又能拦得住

I mean cutting a piece of your ear off and

光是割掉一只耳朵

making a present of it to a whore is hardly probable now is it?

然后还当成礼物送给妓女 就够匪夷所思的了 对吧

But, there was this lad Rene who had a gun,

还有个叫雷内的家伙 他有枪

who bullied Vincent and was seen with him on that day.

经常欺负文森特 有人看见文森特那天和他在一起

I was at Vincent's bedside on that day,

文森特临终前 我就在他的床边

and he said he had shot himself

他说是自己开的枪

and told me not to blame anyone.

还叫我不要责怪任何人

Not to blame anyone?

不要责怪任何人?

Doesn't that sound to you like he was trying to cover for someone?

那听起来不像是故意要包庇某人吗

He wanted to die I know that.

他很想死 我知道

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zafgxkzmjj/510607.html