《表情奇幻冒险》精讲 击掌的迷人手(在线收听

Come on, tell me you aren't just a little bit tempted.

拜托 告诉我你有点被诱惑了

Steven, for the last time, I don't want to buy a timeshare.

史蒂芬 我最后一次告诉你 我不想买分时享用度假房

Come on, man, it's Hi. You know me, I'm a favorite.

拜托 老兄 我是击掌 你认识我的 我是最爱之一

Alex hasn't picked you in weeks.

艾利克斯几周没选你了

And if he stops picking you, you're no longer a favorite.

他要是再不选你 你就不再是最爱了

It's got to be some sort of mistake.

肯定有什么错

I mean, look at me, I'm an attractive hand giving a high five.

看看我 我是个正在击掌的迷人的手啊

Fist Bump. Come on in. Hey.

拳头 进来吧 嘿

Ladies. Fist Bump? He's a knucklehead. Literally.

女士们 拳头 他是个蠢蛋

Look at him. I can look like that.

看看他 我也能像那样

Cramp. Huge mistake.

抽筋了 大错特错

Help. Help me. Help up the hand.

帮帮我 帮帮这只手

There you go. Thanks, mate.

好嘞 谢谢 老兄

Hey, little Meh, how about you create a distraction,

嘿 小无聊 你来分散他们的注意力

and then I'll just slip under the rope?

我就从绳子底下溜进去

Is someone lost?

有人迷路了吗

Smiler, hi. Just leaving.

微笑 嗨 正要走呢

Yeah, you know, just killing time

只是消磨下时间

before I go back to my cube in the far corner

然后就得回到我的立方体 在偏远的角落里

where Alex can't even see me anymore!

艾利克斯再也看不见我了

You may not be a favorite anymore,

你可能不是他的最爱了

but you will always have a place in the cube.

但是你总会有一席之地的

Yeah, in the nosebleeds.

是 偏远得要流鼻血

I'm standing right here. Words hurt.

我就在这儿呢 说话太伤人

The most important thing I can tell you is to just be yourself.

我能告诉你们的最重要的事 就是做你自己

I was made to be happy, so I am always smiling.

我生来就该快乐 所以我总是微笑

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bqqhmxjj/510622.html