《查莉成长日记》精讲 160(在线收听

Well, that didn't work. Actually it worked for me. See ya.

看来,还是没效果。其实对我还挺有效果。一会见。

Hi. -Hi. I'm Raymond. -Hi, I'm Teddy. Come on in. Ivy, Raymond's here.

嗨。-嗨。我是雷蒙德。-嗨,我是泰迪。请进。艾薇 雷蒙德来了。

It's kind of dark in here.

这儿有点黑啊。

Yeah, we're having a power outage. Could I offer you some chunky milk or a glass of ice cream?

是啊,我们家停电了。给你来点结块的牛奶还是一杯融化的冰激凌?

Uh, I'm cool. Can I use the bathroom?

呃,算了。能用下你们的洗手间吗?

No. The water's out too.

不能。家里也停水了。

Oh, nice place.

噢,世外桃源啊。

I'm gonna see what's keeping Ivy. Just have a seat right there. Ivy!

我去看看艾薇磨蹭什么呢。先坐下吧。艾薇!

Enjoying myself so far.

目前为止还不错。

What's going on?

怎么了?

What if I say something stupid? Then he won't like me.

要是俺说了什么傻话怎么办?他就不喜欢俺了。

Ivy, you say stupid stuff to me all the time. And I still like you.

艾薇,你一直在对我说傻话。但我也不讨厌你。

I'm serious, t. This is the first guy I've ever really liked. I don't want to mess it up.

很严肃的,小泰。这是俺第一个中意的男生。俺可不想搞砸了。

Come on, you can do this. I can't.

别这样,你没问题的。有问题。

I just know if I look into those big brown eyes I'm gonna freeze.

每当俺对视那双棕色的大眼睛俺都会僵住的。

So you don't want to see his eyes. I can work with that.

这么说来是那双眼睛在作祟。我来帮你搞定。

Ivy will be right out. Meanwhile, let's enjoy some nice battery-powered music...Kicking it old school. Like they did back in the diz-ay.

艾薇马上出来。与此同时,咱们来享受下那收音机里的美妙音乐,重温下复古风。让我们回到上世纪。

Oh, Teddy, right. Ivy did mention you.

噢,泰迪,是吧。艾薇的确提到过你。

Okay, Ivy, come on out. There she is. Now Raymond is right over there by the couch.

好了,艾薇,出来吧。她来了。雷蒙德现在在沙发旁。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/511237.html