《查莉成长日记》精讲 173(在线收听

I'm sorry. I was wrong. And I behaved badly in the grocery store. And I shouldn't have embarrassed you.

对不起。我错了。我在杂货店的表现很差劲。我也不应该让你难堪。

Man, this is hard. I don't know how you've done it 162 times.

天啊,这说起来太困难了。我都不知道你是怎么完成162次的。

It's because I love you.

因为我爱你。

Mmm, I love you.

嗯,我也爱你。

Come here.

抱抱。

You know there's a secret party going on downstairs?

你知道有个地下秘密派对在进行吧?

Yeah, of course I do.

是啊,我当然知道了。 

You know we're gonna have to punish them?

看来咱俩要教训教训他们了?

I'm way ahead of you.

我来打头阵。

Mom, dad, we get it. Okay, we're sorry. We'll never do it again.

老妈,老爸,我们知错了。好了,对不起啊。我们不会再犯了。

Haven't we been punished enough? -Sprinkler?

这样惩罚我们还不够吗?-洒舞?

Oh, sprinkler, yes, definitely. -Whoosh, whoosh...-No!

噢对,洒舞,来一段。-天啊,天啊... -不要啊!

Hi, Charlie. So finally tried doing something bad. It didn't turn out so good. I got punished.

嗨,查莉。我终于做了件坏事。结果不是很好。我被惩罚惨了。

Running man. -Running man?

鬼步舞 .-鬼步舞?

Yep, and I'm still being punished.

没错,惩罚还在继续。

So always try and be a good girl, because if not...-Gooseneck!

所以要时刻保持乖乖女的形象,不然就...-鹅颈舞!

Yeah, good luck, Charlie.

好了,祝你好运吧,查莉。

So elegant, so poised. Such sophistication.

如此高雅,如此镇定。真是太有教养了。

Our finest pupil ever, Mrs. Krump. Uh-oh.

克伦普夫人,这是我们最得意的门生。坏了。

She's the last of the Duncan kids, right, Mrs. Krump?

克伦普夫人,她就是邓肯家最后的一个孩子了吧?

One can only hope, Mr. Krump.

希望如此,克伦普先生。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/511250.html