《查莉成长日记》精讲 179(在线收听

You can't show mom that video. - Why not?

你不能让妈妈看那段视频。-为什么不?

Because you don't thank her. - Oh, that's ridiculous. -You don't even mention her. - Of course I did.

因为你没有感谢她。-太好笑了。-你甚至都没有提到她 -我当然提到了。

Let's take a look.

让我们看一看。

Okay. Oh, man, where do I start?

好吧。我该从哪儿开始?

Oh yeah, in your face, Murray! Huh?

哦也,当着你的面,默里!啊?

I want to-- You know what? I want to-- I want to thank my kids p. J. , teddy, gabe, charlie,

我想你知道什么?我想,我想谢谢我的孩子,PJ,泰迪,盖比,查莉,

who make me want to work so hard every day.

他们是我每天努力工作的动力。

Oh, and how about a shout-out to all the bugs out there, huh? Without whom none of us would be here.

赞美下那边的虫子怎么样?因为没有它们我们就不会在这里了。

Most importantly I want to thank one very special lady tonight-- My waitress! Iris! Keep 'em comin', baby! I'm a winner!

最重要的是我想谢谢今晚一位非常特别的女士,我的女助手!艾瑞斯!继续努力,宝贝!我是大赢家!

Wow, that's not good. Oh man. What am I gonna do?

哦,大事不好。老天爷啊。我该怎么办?

You could tell mom the truth. - Or?

你可以告诉妈妈真相。-或者?

I could tell mom the truth? -Or?

我可以告诉妈妈真相?-或者?

We could sneak out of here and think of something later?

我们可以偷偷从这儿溜出去想个办法出来?

Ding ding ding ding.

叮叮叮叮。

Thanks again for giving me a ride.

再次感谢你送我回来。

Thanks again for waiting till my swim practice was over.

再次感谢你一直等到我的游泳训练结束。

Thank me? Thank you.

谢我什么?谢谢你自己吧。

Same time tomorrow? - Yeah, sounds good. -All right.

明天还是这时候?-听起来不错。-好吧。

Hey, could you do me a favor and grab my keys out of my backpack? -Sure.

你能帮我个忙,帮我把钥匙从我的背包里拿出来吗?-好的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/511256.html