《查莉成长日记》精讲 180(在线收听

You have pokeo cards?

你有口袋游戏王牌?

Oh no, you weren't supposed to see those. I'm so embarrassed.

不,你不能看这些。真不好意思。

Don't be. I'm into pokeo too. -Wait, what?

没什么。我也在玩口袋游戏王。-等等,什么?

I didn't want to say anything because...I was afraid you'd think I was weird.

我不想提及此事,因为我怕你会认为我很奇怪。

Wait, yeah, that's why I didn't want to say anything to you.

等等,那也正是我不想提及此事的原因。

My dream is to become a level-four card master and earn my gorgonic shield.

我的梦想是成为一个四级纸牌大师,赢得我的蛇发女怪盾牌。

That's my dream. -Wait, what?

那也是我的梦想。-等等,什么?

Will you go out with me?

你可以和我约会吗?

Does scalamaster have vortexes? -Yeah.

沙拉曼斯卡有涡旋吗?-有的。

Are you sure this is going to work?

你确定这有用吗?

Trust me, it's going to look exactly like your real acceptance speech. But you might want to move Charlie.

相信我,它看着会很像你真正的获奖感言的。但你也许想把查莉移走。

Huh? Oh okay. Come here, sweetie. Come on. Let's help daddy deceive mommy.

啊?好的。到这儿来,亲爱的。过来。我们帮爸爸骗骗妈妈。

Okay let's make some magic, Bobby. Ready? -Yeah. -Okay. -Okay.

让我们变些戏法,鲍比。准备好了?-是的。-是的。

On. Action!

开始!

Hey hey! Hey, okay, whoo. I have-- no. No no no. I want to-- I want to thank my wife Amy B.Duncan.

嘿嘿嘿。我有,不不不。我想,我想谢谢我的妻子艾米·邓肯。

Cut. Dad, you are stiff as a board. -Help me. - Show me some emotion.

停。爸爸,你就像块木头一样僵硬。-帮帮我。-来点感情。

Okay. All right, action.

好的。准备好,开始。

Thank you for this award. This is one of the great moments of my life.

非常感谢颁这个奖给我。这是我生命中最重要的时刻之一。

Cut. I gotta take this. Hello? Oh no, I'm not doing anything. What's going on?

停。我要接一下电话。你好?没有,我现在一点也不忙。怎么了?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/511257.html