《查莉成长日记》精讲 188(在线收听

Look at us, Charlie. Aren't we a couple of artists? We are. Come here.

快瞧瞧咱俩,查莉。像不像艺术界的双娇啊?那是当然的了。过来。

Oh, that's my girl. Now what is this?

噢,好闺女。我画的这是什么?

A tree. A tree. It is a tree. Okay. Now what are you painting? Tree. A tree?

一棵树。没错。就是一棵树。好了。你在画什么呢?树。树吗?

No, honey, mommy's is a tree, yours is just a bunch of squiggly lines, okay?

不对,宝贝,妈妈我画的才是树,你画的是一堆曲线,是吧?

Okay, but you know what? We're gonna put it on the wall anyway. Put it right there. A tree. I don't think so.

好了,你知道吗?我们还是会把它挂在墙上的。就放在这。这是树。谁信啊。

Bob honey, could you clean up Charlie? I live for it.

鲍伯,你能帮查莉收拾一下吗?那是我的天职。

Val! Oh my goodness. What a surprise. Please please, come in.

瓦珥!我的观音菩萨。怎么是你。快请进。

I came to talk to you about art class. Yeah.

我前来是想和你谈谈艺术课的事情。好的。

As you can probably tell by my aura I bring bad news. What? What is it?

从我身上的感觉不难看出...我带来了坏消息。什么?什么坏消息?

Come. Amy, I have been teaching art for many years, and I've always believed that everybody has artistic ability, no matter how deeply buried. And then I met you.

过来。艾米,我教授艺术课已多年了,我一直深信每个人都是有艺术才能的,不论他隐藏的有多深。直到我遇见了你。

What? You don't think I have talent? Oh! Your words, not mine. Although if I were to use words, I'd choose those.

什么?你认为我没有天赋吗?噢!这可是你说的,不是我说的。如果非要让我说,我也会这么说的。

Well, uh, give me another chance.

这个,呃,再给我一次机会吧。

What is that? ! Oh! It's glorious! What passion! What vibrancy! Oh, Amy, you paint with a joy that's almost childlike.

那是什么?!天啊简直是神作啊!激情迸发!充满活力!噢,艾米,你这种快乐式作画看起来天真烂漫。

Well, actually...It's genius! Thank you.

这个嘛,其实... 真是绝了!谢谢。

This is what you should be focusing on...Abstract work.

这就是你以后要发展的方向......抽象派。

Thank you. I call it..."Tree."

谢谢。我要表现的是...“树”。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/511265.html