《查莉成长日记》精讲 200(在线收听

Is this what you wanted?

这就是你想要的吗?

Yeah, it's fine. It'd better be a kid on the bus called me ma'am.

没错,这很好。这可比一个小孩在公交车上喊我阿姨好多了。

Hey, how come you didn't text me back last night?

嘿,你怎么昨晚没回我信息?

Oh, my phone must have been off.

哦,我肯定是关机了。

Right, yeah, that's what I figured. And so I called your house. You did?

对,这也是我想的。所以我就打电话到你家里了。你打了吗?

Yes yes, I did. And you weren't there. I wasn't?

是的,没错,我打了。可你不在家。我不在家吗?

No no, you weren't. And so I wished your dad a Happy Birthday and then he said, "My birthday's not for six months."

不,你不在。所以我接着就祝愿你爸爸生日快乐了,可是他却说"我的生日已经过去六个月了。"

Is this class ever gonna start?

怎么还不上课?

How are you doing, Ivy? Hey, Lynette. Ugh.

最近怎么样,艾薇?嘿,你好,丽奈特。额。

Since when are you two so friendly?

你们从什么时候起开始那么友好了?

What are you talking about? No. No, you didn't. What?

你想说什么?不。不,你不能这样。什么?

You went to Lynette's party last night. Nuhuh! Oh, don't you nuhuh me.

你昨晚是去参加丽奈特的派对了。我没有。哦,别和我说你没有。

I'll nuhuh whoever I want to nuhuh. Nuhuh!

我想和谁说没有就说没有。没有!

Okay, so if you weren't at Lynette's party last night, then where were you?

好吧,那么如果你昨晚没去参加丽奈特的派对那你去了哪儿呢?

That is none of your business.

这件事和你无关。

No, see, it is my business because you lied to me. This is not over. Unbelievable.

不,看着,这关我的事,因为你骗了我。这件事还没完。不可理喻。

And they say government is a boring class. They're right.

他们说政府机构好比无聊的班级。他们说得对极了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/511277.html