《敦刻尔克》精讲 15(在线收听

He's turning tail. I'm gonna get after him.

它掉头了 我去追他

Good luck.

祝你顺利

Watch your fuel. You're at 15 gallons.

注意油量 你还剩15加仑

15 gallons, understood.

15加仑 收到

Best of luck, Collins.

祝你好运 柯林斯

Collins, do you read?

柯林斯 听到了吗

No! No!

不行

Get off! Get off!

下去 下去

Piss off, the both of you. It's too crowded.

你们俩滚吧 这船够挤了

You can't leave us!

你们不能丢下我们

Make some room!

腾点地方吧

No!

不行

No! Get off!

下去吧

You men, leave off. You'll capsize the boat.

你们再折腾船就要翻了

She's gone over twice on the way out here.

这一路上已经翻过两次了

You have to stay calm. There are plenty of boats.

冷静一下 这周围还有很多船

Calm?

冷静

Wait till you get torpedoed, then tell us to be calm!

等你也挨过鱼雷炸 再叫我冷静吧

You have life jackets?

你们穿救生衣了吗

Yes, they do.

他们穿了

Don't panic, boys. The water's not too rough or too cold.

别慌 小子 这里浪不大水不冷

We're heading back to the beach.

我们返回海滩

Let's go to Dover!

去多佛海岸吧

We can't make it across the Channel in this, lads.

这种小船可没办过穿过海峡

We need to get back to the beach and wait for another ride.

只能回海滩等下一班救生船

You men in the water, float here, save your strength.

你们先在水里等等 保存体力

We'll come back for you.

我们会回来接你的

Oars in!

船桨准备

Together, pull!

预备 划

Together, pull!

预备 划

Pull!

Together, pull!

预备 划

Pull!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dkekjj/512917.html