《新福尔摩斯》精讲 12(在线收听

How did you choose which ones?

你怎么选择受害人

Anyone who didn't know where they were going,

所有迷失方向的人

cause they were drunk or lost or new in town.

或是醉了或是初来乍到的人

Anyone I could walk through the wrong door.

碰上谁就是谁

You risked your life five times just to kill strangers?

你不惜冒险5次 只为了杀陌生人

You're dying, aren't you?

你快死了吧

So are you.

你也是

You don't have long, though. Am I right?

你是时日不多了吧

Aneurysm, right in here.

动脉瘤 就在这儿

Any breath could be my last.

我是活了今天没明天的人

Your only hope, Mr Holmes, bet on the aneurysm.

你现在只能指望动脉瘤一下子杀死我

I'm not a betting man.

我可不相信运气

Do you think I'm bitter?

你觉得我可悲吗

Well, you have justmurderedfive people.

你刚杀了5个人

I've outlived five people.

我可比那5人活得久

That's the most fun you can have with an aneurysm.

对得了动脉瘤的人来说 再高兴不过了

What if I don't take either?

要是我不选呢

Then I choose for you and I force it down your throat.

那就由我来选 再硬逼你吃下去

Right now, there's nothing you could do to stop me.

现在的你可阻止不了我

Funnily enough, no one's ever gone for that option.

有趣的是 至今还没人选那条路

And I don'tthinkyou will either.

我觉得你也不会

Especially as that's the police.

尤其是楼下还有这么多警察

I know, I'm not blind.

当然 我也看到了

Good old Dr Watson.

好样的 华生医生

I underestimated him.

看来我低估他了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513079.html