《新福尔摩斯》精讲 36(在线收听

When I was a girl, we met in China.

我小时候 我们在中国认识

I recognised his...

我认出了他的...

signature.

签名

The cipher?

密码吗

Only he would do this. Zhi Zhu.

只有他会这么做 蜘蛛[汉语]

Zhi Zhu?

Zhi Zhu

The spider.

就是蜘蛛

You know this mark?

认识这个记号吗

Yes. It's the mark of a Tong.

是的 是个堂口的记号[汉语]

Huh?

Ancient crime syndicate, based in China.

古老的犯罪团体 起源于中国

Every foot soldier bears the mark.

每个小弟身上都会有标记

Everyone who hauls for them.

每个为他们运送赃物的人都有

Hauls?

赃物

You mean you were a smuggler?

这么说你是个走私贩

I was 15.

当时我才15岁

My parents were dead.

父母双亡

I had no livelihood.

无法养活自己

No way of surviving, day-to-day,

无法生存 只有日复一日

except to work for the bosses.

替上面的人干活

Who are they?

他们是什么人

They are called the Black Lotus.

人们称他们为黑莲会

By the time I was 16,

我16岁那年

I was taking thousands of pounds worth of drugs

就携带价值数千磅的毒品

across the border into Hong Kong.

跨过边境送到香港

I managed to leave that life behind me.

我努力想要摆脱那种生活

I came to England.

所以我来到英国

They gave me a job, here.

得到了这份博物馆的工作

Everything was good. New life.

一切都如此顺利 新生活很美好

And he came looking for you.

但他却找到了你

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513405.html