《新福尔摩斯》精讲 97(在线收听

Hello, Dr Watson.

你好 华生医生

Tell him you're alive.

告诉他你还活着

He'd come after me.

那他不会放过我

I'll come after you if you don't.

如果你不告诉他 我也不会放过你

Hmm, I believe you. You were dead on a slab. It was definitely you.

无庸置疑 你的尸体在停尸台上 那绝对是你

DNA tests are only as good as the records you keep.

DNA测试结果跟你们手上的资料一致

And I bet you know the record keeper.

那你肯定认识管资料的人

I know what he likes. And I needed to disappear.

我知道他的癖好 而我则需要人间蒸发

Then how come I can see you and I don't even want to?

那为什么还来找我 而我还不想见你

Look, I made a mistake, I sent something to Sherlock for safekeeping, now I need it back. So I need your help.

听着 我犯了个错误 我寄了样东西给夏洛克保管 现在我得要回来 所以想请你帮忙

No. It's for his own safety.

不行 我是为了他的安全着想

So is this. Tell him you're alive.

我这么做也是 跟他说你还活着

I can't. Fine, I'll tell him and I still won't help you.

我做不到 行 那我来说 还有 我不会帮你

What do I say?

我能说什么呢

What do you normally say?! You've texted him a lot!

那你平常都说什么了 你给他发了许多短信

Just the usual stuff.

只是聊聊罢了

There is no usual in this case.

你跟他能有什么可聊

Good morning. I like your funny hat. I'm sad tonight, let's have dinner.

早上好 我喜欢你那顶滑稽的帽子 我今晚不高兴 一起吃晚饭吧

Hmm, you look sexy on Crimewatch, let's have dinner.

你在《绳之于法》里的样子真性感 一起吃晚饭吧

I'm not hungry. Let's have dinner.

我不饿 一起吃晚饭吧

You flirted with Sherlock Holmes?

你跟夏洛克·福尔摩斯调情

At him. He never replies.

单方面 他从没回过

No, Sherlock always replies to everything. He's Mr Punchline.

不可能 夏洛克每条短信都回 人称"妙语连珠大师"

He will outlive God trying to have the last word.

他就是憋着一口气不死都要说赢对方

Does that make me special?

所以对他而言我很特别吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514355.html