欧美文化博览 天才史蒂夫·乔布斯改变世界(24)(在线收听

 

But Steven Jobs was increasingly gone and getting sicker.

但是史蒂夫·乔布斯却逐渐淡出了人们的视野,他的病越来越严重。

But he remained firmly at the head of his company.

但他仍然是公司的决策者。

We got really exciting staff to share with you.

我们将和你们一起分享非常刺激的东西。

Ah, before we do, I just want to mention this.

啊,但在此之前,我首先想请各位注意一下这个。

New fear set in, could apple be apple without him?

新的恐惧即将来临,没有他的苹果还会是苹果吗?

Occasionally the stock fell, prove positive that he and his company were one.

有时股票下跌,这证明他和他的公司已经融为一体。

But Steve Jobs continue to plan for the future.

但是史蒂夫·乔布斯仍然为将来作着打算。

You works gonna fill a large part of you life and the only way be truely satisfy it is do what you believe it's great work.

你的工作占据了生活的很大一部分,唯一的办法就是相信你在从事着伟大的工作。

The only way to do great work is to love what you do.

做伟大的事情的唯一途径就是爱你所做的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/omwhbl/514711.html