《海洋奇缘》精讲 你想要做什么样的人(在线收听

Why aren't you trying to talk me out of it?

你为什么不劝阻我呢

You said that's what you wanted.

你说了那是你想做的事

It is.

没错呀

When I die.

等我死了

I'm going to come back as one of these.

我想要变成一条黄貂鱼

Or I chose the wrong tattoo.

不然我背上的刺青就白刺了

Why you're acting weird?

你今天怎么怪怪的?

I'm the village crazy, lady.

我是村里的怪奶奶啊

That's my job.

这才是我嘛

If there's something you want to tell me.

如果你有什么话想跟我说

Just tell me.

就直说吧

Is there something you want to tell me?

您有什么话想跟我说吗?

Is there something you want to hear?

你想听我说什么啊?

You've been told all our people stories.

我们族人的故事你都已经听过了

But one.

可这个除外

What is this place?

这是哪儿啊?

Do you really think our ancestors stayed within the reef?

你真以为我们的祖辈从来没有出过海吗?

What's in there?

里面有什么呢?

The answer. To the question you keep asking yourself.

有你一直在苦苦寻找的答案

Who are you meant to be.

你想要做什么样的人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515639.html