《海洋奇缘》精讲 莫阿娜做诱饵(在线收听

Maui's fish hook.

毛伊的鱼钩

Yeah!

是啊

Sorry!

抱歉

I thought you're a monster, but...

我以为你是个怪兽呢

I found your hook! And you're right...

不过我找到你的鱼钩了 你说得对

This Tamatoa really likes his treasure. Stay!

螃蟹怪的确很喜欢他的宝贝 老实待着

What? No!

什么?不

I... I'm the one who found... Listen...

是我找到了你的 听着

For a thousand years...

一千年来

I've only been thinking of keeping this hair silky

我一直留着这帅气的发型

Getting my hook, and being awesome again.

盼望着找回我的鱼钩 然后东山再起

And it's not getting screwed up by a mortal.

我可不想让一个凡人

Who has no business

进到怪兽的洞里

Inside of a monster's cave except...

去破坏我的好事

Except... Maybe as bait.

除非 她可以做诱饵

Wow! The shiny, glittery cave.

这里真漂亮啊

And just like me.

就像我一样

It is covered in sparkly treasure.

到处都是闪闪发光的宝贝

Sparkle, sparkle Sparkle. You're not selling it.

闪呀 闪呀 闪呀 你的演技真是太差了

This is stupid! I'm just gonna walk up and get it.

这也太蠢了 我要直接去拿鱼钩

You go up there, he will kill you.

不等你靠近 他就会把你杀了

Just stick to the plan.

乖乖按计划来

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515661.html