《海洋奇缘》精讲 莫阿娜遇险(在线收听

Well, Tamatoa hasn't always been this glam.

我不是一直那么出众与美丽

I was a drab little crab once..

我曾经是小蟹一只

Now I know, I can be happy as a clam.

我明白蛤蜊都可以很开心

Because I'm beautiful, baby.

因为我非常的美丽

Did your granny say listen to your heart.

古老的一句 相信你自己

Be who you are on the inside.

只要闪亮 不靠外表

I need three words to tear her argument a part.

我用四个字可以推翻这论据

Your granny lied.

这是谎言

I'd rather be shiny like a treasure from a sunken pirate wreck.

我宁愿要闪亮 就像沉没海底海盗的宝藏

Scrub the deck and make it look shiny.

擦亮甲板 就让它闪亮

I will sparkle like a wealthy woman's neck

就像珠宝挂在贵妇的身上

Just a sec, don't you know?

让我来告诉你

Fish are dumb, dumb, dumb They chase anything that glitters

小鱼很愚蠢 看见闪亮的就追逐

Beginners. Oh, and here they come, come, come.

初级班 噢 看他们游过来

To the brightest thing that glitters.

向最闪亮的我追逐

Mmm, fish dinners. I just love free food.

我的晚餐 这免费大餐

And you look like seafood

你是海洋大餐

No! Hey! Crab cake.

不 大蟹饼

I'm back!

我回来了

It's Maui time!

毛伊登场了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515663.html