《新福尔摩斯》精讲 183(在线收听

Hello? - John.

喂? - 约翰

Hey, Sherlock. Are you OK?

你没事吧?

Turn around and walk back the way you came. - I'm coming in.

转过身,往回走。 - 我这就来。

Just do as I ask. Please. - Where?

照我说的做。求你了。 - 你在哪?

Stop there. - Sherlock?

停在那别动。 - 歇洛克

OK, look up. I'm on the rooftop.

好了,抬头,我在屋顶上。

Oh, God.

噢,上帝

I... I can't come down, so we'll just have to do it like this.

我不能下去,所以我们就只能这么说话了。

What's going on? - An apology.

怎么了? - 我要道歉。

It's all true. - What?

这一切都是真的。 - 什么?

Everything they said about me. I invented Moriarty.

他们说的关于我的一切。是我创造了莫里亚蒂。

Why are you saying this?

你为什么要这么说?

I'm a fake. - Sherlock?

我是个冒牌货。 - 夏洛克?

The newspapera were right all along.

报纸上写的都是真的。

I want you to tell Lestrade, I want you to tell Mrs Hudson and Molly.

我要你告诉,告诉赫德森太太和莫莉。

In fact, tell anyone who will listen to you that I created Moriarty for my own purposes.

告诉所有相信你的人:我为了自己创造了莫里亚蒂。

OK, shut up Sherlock. Shut up. The first time we met, the first time we met, you knew all about my sister, right?

好了,闭嘴,别说了。我们第一次见面的时候,你就对我姐姐的事了如指掌吧。

Nobody could be that clever. - You could.

没人能这么聪明。 - 你就可以。

I researched you. Before we met, I discovered everything that I could to impress you.

我调查了你。我们见面之前,我查了所有关于你的资料,就为了让你印象深刻。

It's a trick. Just a magic trick.

这只是个小把戏罢了。

No. All right, stop it now.

好了,别说了!

No! Stay exactly where you are. Don't move! - All right.

不,站在那别动。别动! - 好吧。

Keep your eyes fixed on me. Please, will you do this for me?

好好看着我。求你了,你能为我做件事吗?

Do what?

什么事?

This phone call, it's my note. It's all people do, don't they? Leave a note?

这通电话是我的遗言。人们都会这么做的吧?留遗言?

Leave a note when?

留什么鬼遗言啊?

Goodbye, John.

再见了,约翰。

No. Don't!

不,不要。

Sherlock!!!!!! Sherlock.

夏洛克!!!夏洛克

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/515878.html