《跟踪者》精讲 94(在线收听

Beth. Do you have a moment?

贝丝,你有时间吗

Not if it involves words like

我可没空听你说什么

"I'm sorry, why didn't I see it?"

"我很抱歉,没有考虑周全"

or any other such blame game lingo about how you didn't know Andrea Brown was behind all this.

或是其他推卸责任的话,"没想到安德莉亚·布朗才是幕后黑手"

I guess I don't need a moment.

那我就不占用你的时间了

Janice, go home, open some wine, listen to Stevie Nicks.

詹妮丝,回家喝点酒听听史蒂薇·尼克斯

We had a great day.

今天表现很不错

Thank you, Beth. Good night.

谢谢你,贝丝,晚安

Good night.

晚安

It's Pearl Jam.

是珍珠果酱乐队的碟子

Nothing against the Carpenters, but it might be time to step into a new decade.

不是我对卡彭特乐队有意见,但是你也该进入新纪元了

Cool.

好吧

You work long hours.

你总是加班

I like what I do.

我热爱我的工作

Do you even have a personal life?

你有私生活吗

What do you want, Jack?

你想干什么,杰克

I have a problem. It involves Deputy D.A.Amanda Taylor.

我有问题。跟副检察官阿曼达·泰勒有关

What about her?

跟她有什么关系

We had a relationship back in New York.

我们在纽约时交往过一段时间

She got pregnant, had a kid.

她怀孕了,生了个儿子

I denied it was mine for years.

多年来我一直否认他是我的亲生骨肉

Back then, I wasn't much of a father.

之前,我算不上什么好父亲

I wasn't around, I was--I was horrible.

一直不在家,简直糟糕透顶

Amanda and I had a complicated relationship...

我和阿曼达之间的感情很复杂

Up and down, in and out of eachother's lives,

若离若即,时好时坏,如同彼此生命的过客

and she transferred to L.A. to get away from me, but here I am.

她申请调来洛杉矶是为了离开我,但我又跟来了

Is that it?

说完了吗

No. I made other mistakes while I was in New York,

不,我在纽约时还犯过其他的错误

things in my past that could still hurt me, jeopardize my career.

想起来依旧让人难受的往事,而且会危及我的事业

Fix it.

自己解决

I don't know if it can be fixed.

我不知道这事能否被解决

I wouldn't know where to begin.

我无从下手

Well, the truth seems to be working for you.

可以先从说实话开始

Today anyway. Fix it, Jack.

照今天的情况看来。把事情解决好,杰克

I'd hate to lose you. You're good.

我不想失去你这组员,你是挺厉害的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/516139.html