《跟踪者》精讲 106(在线收听

Look at this.

你看

Robbie's been monitoring Nina's twitter feed.

罗比一直在监控着妮娜的推特状态

"Beautiful day for a swim,"

"今天真适合游泳"

"Thank you for all your support.

"谢谢你们的支持"

"My sister's doing ok. I hope the police catch

"我姐姐没事,希望警察能够尽早抓到坏蛋"

This creep before he hurts someone else."

"别让这个变态再伤害别人"

She went wrong with "Creep."

她说了一句变态

Impulsive tweeting. Robbie thinks he's helping Nina by attacking Emily.

推特语气太冲动,罗比觉得袭击艾米丽是在帮妮娜

He could interpret this as rejection.

他可能会觉得这句话是拒绝

It could trigger him to go after her.

从而促使他去袭击她

Um, I think I'm gonna go to the cafeteria. I need some coffee.

我觉得我得去趟咖啡厅。我需要喝杯咖啡

Press is asking for a statement.

媒体请求你表态

I'd really rather not.

我什么也不想说

I really need to talk to you, Nina.

我得跟你谈谈,妮娜

I'm sorry about what happened with your sister,

你姐姐的事我很遗憾

but she hurt you, and I was just trying to protect you.

但是她伤害了你,我只是想要保护你

Y-you need to back off.

你离她远点

You need to shut up!

你给老子闭嘴

Just calm down.

别激动

Shut up!

闭嘴

Reed!

里德

You shut up!

他妈的闭嘴

Don't you see?

你看到了吧

Those people are no good for you. They don't love you like I do.

这些人对你没好处,他们不像我这么爱你

I just want to be with you. I thought that's what you wanted, too.

我只是想跟你在一起。我以为你也愿意跟我在一起

Ok. Please leave.

请你离开

I'm Paul. You're my Lily. I love you.

我是保罗,你是我的莉莉。我爱你

Aah! Get off me! Help!

放开我!救命啊

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/516151.html