《跟踪者》精讲 107(在线收听

I just wanted to talk to her to explain what happened.

我只是想跟她聊聊,解释一下

You mean about how you tried to kill her sister?

你是说解释你为何要杀了她姐姐吗

Mmm. No. I didn't want to kill her.

不,我没想杀她

I just...I wanted to hurt her, hurt her enough so that she would leave Nina alone.

我只是想打伤她,让她长长记性,别再伤害妮娜

You've been watching them.

你一直在监视她们

Emily's so mean to Nina. It's...

艾米丽对妮娜不好

Obvious she resents her because she's so talented.

她很明显是嫉妒妮娜,嫉妒她有才华

Nina doesn't need someone like that in her life.

妮娜不需要这样的人在身边

She needs you?

需要你吗

I can protect her, but when I read that tweet, I knew she didn't understand.

我可以保护她,可当我看到那条推特,我知道她不明白

I had to make her understand.

我必须得让她明白

You were frustrated.

你受挫了

You wrote to her, and she never wrote back.

你给她写信,她从来不回

No. She wrote to me all the time.

不是,她一直都会给我写信

We had long talks about everything, about our future, about how we would be together.

我们会聊一切,聊我们的未来,聊我们要怎么在一起

So in your opinion you two were close?

你觉得你们俩很亲密

As close as two people could be.

亲密到不能再亲密了

I don't understand.

我不明白

My son has never been violent. Someone must have provoked him.

我儿子从来都没有过暴力行为。一定是有人挑衅他

Mrs. Dalton, I know this is difficult to accept.

道尔顿太太,我知道这难以接受

Robbie is different. He's a dreamer.

罗比与众不同。他是个梦想家

He gets a little moody if he forgets his medication, but he's never acted out like this.

如果忘了吃药,就会喜怒无常,但他从没有过这样的反常行为

We found his antipsychotics hidden in the shed.

我们在小屋里发现了他的抗精神病药

We believe he stopped taking them a while ago.

我们认为他停药一阵子了

Still, that doesn't necessarily...

还是不一定的

Robbie was postively IDed by both victims.

两名受害者都确定指认了是罗比

Your son suffers from delusional disorder.

你的儿子患有妄想症

At some point, he became fixated on Nina Preston,

不知何时起,他对妮娜·普勒斯顿念念不忘

and he created an elaborate fantasy relationship with her.

他在幻想中创造出和她的关系

What's gonna happen to him?

他会怎么样

He'll go to the detention center for processing,

他会被送去拘留所

and then he'll be housed at the psychiatric ward for assessment and treatment.

然后会被监禁在精神病房里接受评估和治疗

And then they'll let him go.

然后他们会放他走吗

Once his illness is under control, he will be charged for his crimes.

一旦病情得到控制,就会因罪行而被起诉

He's going to prison?

他要进监狱

Eventually, yes.

最终是这样的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gzzjj/516152.html