《新福尔摩斯》精讲 223(在线收听

Congratulations!

恭喜!

OK, hold it there, I want to get this shot of the newlyweds.

好了 站好了 我要给新人照张相

Er, just the bride and groom, please.

呃 只有新郎和新娘的

Sherlock... - Oh, sorry.

-夏洛克... - 抱歉.

OK, three, two, one, cheese.

好啦 三 二 一 笑

The famous Mr Holmes. I'm very pleased to meet you.

大名鼎鼎的福尔摩斯先生 幸会

But no sex, OK? - Sorry?!

不和你上床 行吗? - 抱歉?!

You don't have to look so scared, I'm only messing.Bridesmaid, best man, it's a bit traditional.

你用不着惊慌 我只是闹着玩的.伴娘 伴郎 这事儿是有传统的

Is it? -But not obligatory.

是吗? - 但不是强制的。

If that's the sort of thing you're looking for, the man over there in blue is your best bet.

如果你在找那种对象的话.那边穿蓝西装的是个绝佳的选择

Recently divorced doctor with a ginger cat...

刚离婚没多久的医生 养着姜黄色的猫...

A barn conversion and a history of erectile dysfunction.

住谷仓改建房 并且有勃起障碍的病史

Reviewing that information, possibly not your best bet.

这样一看 你还是别考虑他人吧

Yeah, maybe not.

是的 还是别了

Sorry, there was one more deduction there than I was expecting.

抱歉 推论比我预想中多了一个

Mr Holmes, you're going to be incredibly useful.

福尔摩斯先生 我今天就靠你帮忙了.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516424.html