《新福尔摩斯》精讲 233(在线收听

Can I ask what this is in connection with?

这有什么关系吗?

Private Bainbridge contacted us about a personal matter, sir.

班布里奇因为一件私事跟我们联系 先生

Nothing's personal when it concerns my troops.

我手下的部队没有私事

What do you really want?

你的目的是什么?

I'm here on a legitimate enquiry.

我在进行合法的询问

Are you press? Digging for some bloody Royal story or something?

你是记者吗? 挖一些皇室八卦之类的新闻?

No, sir, I'm Captain John Watson,Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers. - Retired.

不 先生 我是约翰·华生上尉,来自第五诺森伯兰火枪团。 - 退役了。

You could be a used-car salesman now, for all I know.

据我所知 你现在应该是个二手车销售员

Bainbridge?Gentleman here to see you.

班布里奇?有人来找你

Bainbridge!

班布里奇!

I know you, don't I?

我应该认识你吧?

I've seen you in the papers.

我在报纸上见过你

You hang around with that detective, the one with the silly hat.

你和那个侦探鬼混 戴着傻兮兮的帽子的那个

What the hell does Bainbridge want with a detective?

班布里奇找侦探到底是什么意思?

I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to say.

恕我无可奉告

You're not at liberty to say? He's a soldier in my regiment.

你无可奉告?他是我部队里的士兵

I'll be damned if he's going to get up to cloak-and-dagger nonsense like this.

如果他牵涉进间谍那种屁事中 我麻烦可大了

Sir!Sir! - What's going on?

长官! - 怎么了?

It's Bainbridge,sir.He's dead.

是班布里奇,他死了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516434.html