《新福尔摩斯》精讲 262(在线收听

What are you going to do?

你打算做什麽?

Well, not actually marry her, obviously.There's only so far you can go.

当然不会真的和她结婚.做到这裡就差不多了

So, what will you tell her?

那麽你打算和她怎麽说?

Well, I'll tell her that our entire relationship was a ruse to break into her boss's office.

和她说.我骗了她的感情.为的是进她老板的办公室.

I imagine she'll want to stop seeing me at that point, but you're the expert on women.

我想到时.她不会再见我了.但女性专家不是你吗

So, where did she go?

她去哪了?

That's a bit rude. I just proposed to her.

这可有点不礼貌啊.我刚求过婚

Sherlock.

夏洛克

Did she faint?Do they really do that?!

她晕倒了吗?女人真会这样吗?

It's a blow to the head.She's breathing.

头部受到撞击.她还在呼吸

Janine?

珍妮?

Another in here.Security.

这裡还有一个.是保全.

Does he need help?

他需要帮助吗?

Ex-con.White supremacist by the tattoos, so who cares?

有前科.有白人种族主义者的纹身.管他呢

Stick with Janine.

照顾好珍妮

Janine, focus on my voice. Can you hear me?

珍妮.听我说.能听到我说话吗

Hey, they must still be here.

他们肯定还在这裡

So is Magnussen. His seat's still warm.He should be at dinner, but he's still in the building.

麦格纳森也是.他的椅子还有温度.他应该在吃晚饭.但是他还在楼内

Upstairs.

楼上

We should call the police.

要不要报警

During our own burglary?You're really not a natural at this, are you?

我们正在入室行窃,你太不适合干这行了吧?

No, wait. Sssh.

不.等等.

Perfume and not Janine's.Claire de la Lune.Why do I know it?

这不是珍妮的香水,月光香水.我怎麽会知道

Mary wears it.

玛丽喷这款

No, not Mary. Somebody else.

不.不是玛丽.是别人

Sherlock!

夏洛克

What would your husband think?Your lovely husband,upright and honourable,

你丈夫会怎麽想.你可爱的丈夫.他那麽正直.那麽受人尊敬?

so English. What would he say to you now?

那麽绅士.他现在会和你说什麽?

No, no!You're doing this to protect him from the truth?

不.不要.你这麽做就为了不让他知道真相

Well, is this the protection he would want?

但这是他想要的保护吗

Additionally, if you're going to commit murder,you might consider changing your perfume, Lady Smallwood.

另外.如果你打算杀人.你最好换一款香水.斯茅伍德夫人

Sorry. Who?

抱歉.你说谁?

That's...not Lady Smallwood, Mr Holmes.

这不是斯茅伍德夫人.福尔摩斯先生.

Is John with you? - He's, um...

约翰和你在一起吗. - 他...

Is John here? - He's downstairs.

约翰在这裡吗? - 他在楼下.

So, what do you do now?Kill us both?

你现在要做什麽?杀了我们两个?

Mary, whatever he's got on you,let me help.

玛丽.不管他抓住你什麽把柄.让我帮你解决

Oh, Sherlock, if you take one more step,I swear I will kill you.

夏洛克.如果你再上前一步.我发誓我会杀了你

No, Mrs Watson...you won't.

不会的.华生太太...你不会的

I'm sorry, Sherlock.I truly am.

对不起.夏洛克.真的.

Mary?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516463.html