《新福尔摩斯》精讲 270(在线收听

Baker Street, now.

立刻回贝克街

John, Mary...

约翰.玛丽...

Oh, Sherlock, oh, good gracious, you look terrible!

夏洛克.天哪.你脸色可真差.

Get me some morphine from your kitchen, I've run out.

去你厨房裡给我拿点吗啡.我的用完了.

I don't have any morphine. - Then what exactly is the point of you?!

我没有吗啡. - 那你有什么用?

What is Qgoing on? - Bloody good question.

怎么回事啊? - 真是个好问题.

The Watsons are about to have a domestic and fairly quickly I hope, because we've got work to do.

华生夫妇要处理点家务事,我希望他们能快点.因为我们有事要做.

No, I have a better question is everyone I have ever met a psychopath?

不.我有个更好的问题,我认识的每个人都是精神病吗?

Yes.Good that we've settled that. Now we... - Shut up!

是的,问题解决了.现在我们.... - 闭嘴!

And stay shut up, because this is not funny.Not this time.

闭上嘴.因为这事一点也不好笑,这一次不好笑.

I didn't say it was funny. - You.

我没说它好笑. - 你.

What have I ever done? Hmm?My whole life, to deserve you? - Everything.

我做了什么?我这辈子做了什么.要摊上你? - 一切.

Sherlock, I've told you, shut up.

夏洛克.我让你闭嘴了.

No, I mean it - seriously, everything.Everything you've ever done, is what you did.

不.我说真的.一切,是因为你所做过的一切.

Sherlock, one more word and you will not need morphine.

夏洛克.你再说一个字.你就用不著吗啡了

You were a doctor who went to war.You're a man who couldn't stay in the suburbs for more than a month

你是个上过战场的医生.你是一个在郊区待了不到一个月.

without storming a crack den, beating up a junkie.

就忍不住要勇闯毒窟.痛揍瘾君子的人

Your best friend is a sociopath, who solves crimes as an alternative to getting high.

你最好的朋友是个反社会份子,用办案来寻找刺激.

That's me, by the way, hello.Even the landlady used to run a drug cartel.

顺便.那个人是我.就连房东太太都经营过贩毒集团.

It was my husband's cartel. I was just typing. - And exotic dancing.

是我丈夫在经营.我只负责文案. - 和脱衣舞.

Sherlock Holmes, if you've been YouTubing...

夏洛克·福尔摩斯.你要是去线上看影片了...

John, you are addicted to a certain lifestyle.

约翰.你会对一种生活方式上瘾

You are abnormally attracted to dangerous situations and people,

危险的情况和人物对你有异常的吸引力.

So is it truly such a surprise that the woman you fall in love with...conforms to that pattern?

所以.你深爱的女人,也符合这种模式,真那么出人意料吗?

But she wasn't supposed to be like that!Why is she like that?

但她不应该是那种人,她为什会是那种人?

Because you chose her.

因为你选择了她.

Why is everything always...My fault?!

为什么所有事总是.....我的错?!

Oh, neighbours!

邻居要抱怨啦!

John, listen. Be calm and answer me.What is she?

约翰.听著.冷静下来.回答我的问题.她是谁?

My lying wife? - No, what is she?

一个撒谎的妻子. - 不.她是谁?

And the woman who is carrying my child,who has lied to me since the day I met her.

一个怀了我骨肉的女人,从初次相遇起就欺骗我的女人.

No. Not in this flat, not in this room.Right here, right now, what is she?

不.抛开这座公寓.这个房间,此时此刻.她是谁?

Ok.Your way.Always your way.

好,按你的方式来,向来如此.

Sit. - Why?

坐下. - 为什么?

Because that's where they sit.

因为这是他们的座位.

The people who come in here with their stories.They're the clients, that's all you are now, Mary.

那些带著故事上门来的人,他们就是客户.现在这是你的身份.玛丽.

You're a client.This is where you sit and talk and this is where we sit and listen.

一个客户,你坐在这裡讲,我们坐在这裡听.

Then we decide if we want you or not.

然后决定要不要帮你!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516870.html